Join the largest HubSpot partner in the world!
Then you've reached the right place! Join our team and become part of a successful Digital Solution Provider. Our service company is currently experiencing strong growth and we are looking for young and motivated digital specialists in various areas for our teams in the Munich, Berlin, Dortmund and Cologne region.
- Are you enthusiastic about digital business models and do you follow every new digital trend?
- Do you want to shape the future of the digital world and implement new digital business models sustainably?
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Scandinavian marketing agency Avidly, the world's leading HubSpot agency, NetPress works with a team of over 300 industry specialists who combine their marketing, sales and service expertise. As a leading B2B marketing automation specialist, we help companies with their digital transformation and increase their digital awareness and sales success through inbound marketing and lead generation. We develop digital marketing strategies and implement them operationally. Like this NetPress directly supports sales and contributes to revenue growth.
Together with the Avidly team, we want to meet the rapidly increasing demand in the areas of inbound marketing and marketing automation and live up to our claim as the world's leading HubSpot partner agency. If you're excited about joining a motivated team every day and actively shaping the digital transformation of our international DAX and upper midmarket customers, then you've reached the right place!
For different positions we looking for:
- Project manager with experience in digitization, CRM, inbound marketing, business solutions and HubSpot
- HubSpot experts with experience in marketing automation, CRM, CMS and email marketing
- Digital marketing professionals with expert knowledge in the areas of SEO, SEA, content marketing, lead generation, social media or campaign conception.
- Senior Consultants with a focus on CRM, digitization and digital transformation
- Sales and sales manager for new customer acquisition in the B2B sector
A detailed task description will be specified in a personal discussion.
You should find yourself in the following points:
- Successfully completed university studies in a subject area that matches the position
- Experience in digital business models on the client or agency side
- Ability to present complex concepts in a structured way
- Passion for digital marketing and related technologies
- Ambition to constantly expand your skills and grow with us
- Enjoy understanding customer wishes and implementing them within the appropriate technical framework
- Enjoy being proactive and finding new ways and solutions.
- Extensive experience with HubSpot or the will to quickly and intensively familiarize yourself with it
- High motivation
- Competence to maintain an overview even in stressful situations
What can you expect:
- International knowledge transfer as part of the world's leading HubSpot agency Avidly
- A truly motivated, inspiring and open team that not only holds together on the job, but also enjoys spending the evening together.
- Extremely exciting projects for well-known national and international customers, which you can help to shape on your own responsibility.
- One workstation in Munich, Berlin or Cologne and the option to work remotely
- Open doors, open ears, motivating working atmosphere and short decision paths
- The possibility of actively shaping structures and processes
- A performance-related compensation package
- Excellent coffee, various cold drinks and fresh fruit for free
- Regular team events such as visits to the Oktoberfest, Weißwurst breakfast and bowling evenings
Would you like to become part of the largest HubSpot Solution Provider?
Then send us your curriculum vitae and a possible starting date to email@example.com or fill out the online form on this page. We look forward to receiving your application!